Polystrap is a universally applicable plastic strap for modern strap technology. Poly
strap is produced in AL MONTAR facility in Jordan to achieve high quality strap
with die range of application. Polystrap consists of the raw material Polypropylene
(PP). By using a special process such as stretching to increase firmness and elasticity,
the strap obtains further characteristics which ensure the user the advantages of
• Operation process designed to coordinate between strap quality, strapping technology,
strap application and customer criteria
• High quality standard is ensured within the total quality management frame work,
manufacturing experience and testing equipment.
• Comprehensive system to divide strap types with applications; hand tools,
machines, automatic machines integrated in lines and systems.
• Short lead time, ability to react with urgent requests.
• Shock resistant due to its elasticity and ideal loads being transported.
• Outside storage; Polystrap does not corrode.
• Operational safety; no risks with sharp strap ends or recoiling.
• Operational comfort coils and rolls can be easily exchanged despite their considerable